“Roma nun fa la stupida sta sera”

These are the words to a romantic song dedicated to an immortal city….

What to say dear friends, we all have a city that represents us, mine is ROME. The great metropolis, the capital of the Roman Empire, a city that makes you dream.

I have been to Rome many times, and each time I fall in love with it more and more. With this post I will try to make you fall in love with the beautiful Rome too.

Let’s start with one of the main aspects to love Rome… the welcoming people. The welcome in Rome is something incredible. People are kind and caring, and if you need directions they will come to your rescue. For my brother’s birthday, we went to watch the Roma-Inter match. As you can see from the video, it was an indescribable emotion. The Romans are very fond of their football team and, as you can see from the video, the chorus of the fans are always very popular throughout the match.

Another aspect of Rome is the wonderful landscape. In every corner you will find a piece of Roman history, from the Colosseum to the Trevi Fountain, which seem to be there forever. Every time you return to Rome, you will always find something new.

And what about the beauty of the illuminated monuments? Do we want to talk about that? Images that leave you breathless.

!!Warning!!

The next images can be dangerous to the palate, look with little caution, otherwise you risk being too hungry. Of course the last aspect to love of Rome is… the food. Roman cuisine is VERY heavy in a positive sense, very good dishes starting from the Supplì up to the Saltimbocca.

I don’t know about you, but I feel like going to Rome again. Who wants to come with me?